REQUIREMENTS FOR PROCESSING
In order for your application to be processed, all of the following information must be returned to us as soon as possible.
A. The "Application Form"
B. The completed "Permission to Obtain a Background Check"
C. A wallet-sized photo of yourself attached to the upper right hand corner of the application
D. Copy of passport
Please rate personal strengths and weaknesses on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the strongest.
On this trip, we are representatives of The Remnant Ranch. In essence, we are working for them. Mexico also has different customs from what we are used to, so we always strive to be culturally sensitive.
*No smoking or drinking alcohol
*No coarse language or joking
*Being careful about how we conduct ourselves with the opposite sex
*Dressing modestly (no cleavage, nothing sleeveless, no short shorts). Women will wear long dresses or skirts and men will wear button down dress shirts and pants for church.
*Being supportive of one another, and not causing division
1. Each participant is expected to provide or raise their own finances for the outreach.
2. The cost of the training and outreach this year will be $450.00.
3. A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is due by March 18th. The balance of $400.00 is due by June 10th (you will be emailed payment deadlines).
4. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
5. All personal and medical expenses incurred while involved with Little Country Church Witness trips are the responsibility of the individual.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
PERSON TO CONTACT IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
In case of an emergency please provide us with the information of someone we may contact and notify.
WITNESS MEDICAL INFORMATION
In the case of a medical emergency or accident while you are on your mission trip, it would be to your benefit to have provided the most complete health information available. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability and feel free to clarify, at the end of this section, should you feel it necessary.